You are here
All WGMA events should be played under the current FIH General Tournament Regulations Outdoor Competitions with the Amendments agreed by FIH for WGMA and other Masters events as follows:
- Replace all reference to ‘FIH’ with 'WGMA' or ‘IMHA’ whichever may be applicable for the particular Tournament, except in the Clauses 1.7, 1.8, 15.1, 19.2, 19.3, where references to FIH remain unaltered. Likewise, in Appendix 12 Code of Conduct, retain FIH Disciplinary Commissioner.
- Replace all reference to the ‘Chief Executive Officer’ with ‘Honorary Secretary’ or ‘Administrative Officer’ whichever is applicable to the Tournament.
- Regulation 1.3 These amendments will be published on the WGMA and IMHA websites.
- Regulation 1.6 Add: A player may not participate in more than one age group at any particular Tournament.
- Regulation 1.7 Add: In addition it will also apply to all participants at all FIH sanctioned WGMA and IMHA global and regional events.
- Regulation 1.8 Add: In addition it will also apply to all participants at all FIH sanctioned WGMA and IMHA global and regional events.
- Regulation 2.3 Amend first sentence to: ‘A Technical Delegate is appointed by WGMA/IMHA after consultation with the host National Association’, or the Host Nation Organising Committee (HNOC).
- Regulation 3.3: In WGMA tournaments, shirt numbers need not be limited to 1 - 32.
- Regulations 6.6 and 6.7: These regulations are not applicable in WGMA tournaments.
- Appendix 1.4. regulation a: In WGMA tournaments, a match consists of four periods of 17½ minutes.
- Appendix 1.4. regulations f, g, h and j and do not apply to WGMA tournaments.
- Appendix 1.5 does not apply to WGMA tournaments.